• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicle Commander Notice sticker

Daves86

Replaced the windshield a few months back and Momma keeps asking where the UCMJ warnings went.
Vehicle Commander sticker.JPG
Anyone know where to source 2 of these? The inner webs are failing me.

Thanks

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I were you I would take good clear photos and print them out yourself using an inkjet printer on a plastic type medium.

Last edited:

Wire Fox

Share that image, if you would. I want my wife to have these clear rules to enforce, especially the chock blocks and ground guide rules. lol

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Wire Fox

You Think that going to work on the Wire Fox ?

Rule # 1 HAVE YOUR HELMET ON, LOL. CAMO
Did you see my gas mask picture on the HMMWV thread? Don't think I'm above mandating helmets in there just for the fun of it. I've got two stashed away in the closet, so it'd be no effort to actually pull off.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL. Mine just wants to be able to point at the rules, she has no intention of following them.
mine can’t even figure out how to open the X-doors. I’d trade with you in a heartbeat. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks