Vendors, Submit Your Best Price Here for Bulk Buy of 11 M939 Torque Rod End Links

74M35A2

All in title. I am in need to replace the remaining 11 torque rod end links on my M925a2. I can supply a business address to ship to, or provide the shipping label. If you don't wish to post your quote, please feel free to PM me. I can offer up to several brand new modern gear reduction starters in trade or partial trade, configured for LDT/S, 250, or 8.3L engines of your choosing. MSRP on these are $350ea.

So far, TNJ would be your one to beat: http://www.tnjmurray.com/militaryve...tid/68/id/86584738-9B78-4B26-75D7D4F1E02C9BE9
-or-
Big Mike's, $959 for 12, including shipping (his current eBay ad)

Thank you.

Last edited:

74M35A2

Hi bud. I did. They are double the cost, and currently out of stock at the only source I know of (Erik’s). If I could find them for equivalent cost in a bulk purchase, I’d probably try them. Otherwise, for the $500 or so saved, I’ll go stock again but with a retainer plate bolted on the back of all of them to know they can’t fall off like they did.

74M35A2

Tax refund back already. Any participants on this? Erik's has since raised his price on the eBay bulk buy of 12 of them to over $1,000. I'll be looking to buy very soon, let's make a deal, please and thanks. Starters not part of trade anymore, cash deal, no receipt OK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks