• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Very happy - JOEY at UNITED STATES OF FREIGHT

infidel got me

I wanted to give a shout out to JOEY at UNITED STATES OF FREIGHT. These guys did an incredible job transporting my Humvee. Picked up my Humvee two days ahead of schedule, delivered it undamaged, transported it at a great price and had outstanding communication during the move. The transporter even secured my cargo cover by removing it and trying it down in the bed. I could not have asked for anything else. If you need anything transported give them a call---- you wont be disappointed. Thanks again Joey, you have a customer for life.

WILL WOOD
FLORIDA

Last edited by a moderator:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
X2. Joey and his trucker did a great job for me as well. It was great when I started to explain about the azz-ache about picking up at a base, and he replied "been there done that". Smooth end to end.

TrailLifeBill

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure that great service (and word of mouth) will pay huge dividends for them, and save others grief of dealing with those who might not have the experience/customer service skills/ethics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks