• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Veterans Need Help With Transportation

tstone

Hey guys, for the last several years I have had the honor to drive Veterans in my Deuce in our local Memorial Day parade in Westminster, MD. Up until today, I was planning to again serve our veterans by driving them in our parade, unfortunately, I won't have the repairs completed that are necessary to participate. Over the winter my maintenance shelter collapsed in an icestorm and broke all of my bows and ripped my canvas. I didn't realize how bad everything was until I was able to finish removing everything from off of the trucks. I need the canvas to keep the men out of the sun while driving in the parade, most of the gentlemen are older and need to be in the shade.

We always have a good show of MV's for this event, and there is always room for more. The event starts at 10:00 on Monday May 26, show up time should be around 8:00.

I really want to honor these Veterans by being able to serve them in this way; please let me know if you are able to help. Thanks for your consideration.

Tom

Tom

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it just the wood on the bows broken? If you can just replace the wood, a green tarp with bungee straps works wonders.

If needed I have a bunch of bow corners you can have.

Last edited:

tstone

Warthog, thanks for your generous offer. The cross members are broken in half, I didn't remove the canvas to check on the verticals; I'll have a look tomorrow.

Thanks,
Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks