• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Viewing tech. manuals and articles.

Good morning,
I'm a new member and was attempting to view items under the "Resources" tab.
The only item that opens is the classified ads. Vehicle specs., Tech. manuals and Tech. articles all revert to the recent post page. Any help would be appreciated.

RealCavDog

I downloaded onto a thumbdrive all the manuals concerning my newly won M35A3 off of Jatonka's site ! Let me tell you, it was pretty fast, easy and totally worth the time !

Be sure to name the files in a way thats easy for you to find and access, makes searching a lot faster !

Then printed out the operating manual, the lubrication order and the NATO color pattern for Woodland camo (just for kicks !).

The MASSIVE service and parts manuals are also saved, but at several thousand pages, will have to wait till later ! Over 700 pages printed as it is !

May price having them all printed and bound at Office Max/Depot, on heavier paper, both sides and see how it looks on a small manual first ! Otherwise the paper was cheap and ink very affordable (refilled at Cartridge World !)

Not to mention having it always ready to travel or copy on the jumpdrive !

Read, Read, Read, Read, Read, Read, Read, Read . . . and then . . . . Read some more !

You will really have some qurstions then, because after all, these are military manuals, and due to several years of changes, updates and revisions, you WILL find minor contradictions and well hidden information !

Thats where all these great guys and gals come into play ! Massive amounts of hands on and reread experience !

Good luck and welcome to the addiction ! You have NO IDEA what you've unleashed on yourself and your finances, but not any worse than racing, Harleys,or woman chasing ! [thumbzup]

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked into having the TM's printed at Kinkos and office depot, works out to .10 cents a page printed front and back.

Quite the collection of manuals on Jatonka's site. I've downloaded the bulk of them.
As bad as race cars, Harleys and women? Are these trucks really that much of an expense to keep running? Do they leak more oil than Harleys? Will this be the end of my 401K? Do I need to get a second job?
It's not purchased yet but hopefully soon. Am I in for more than I could ever imagine?

RealCavDog

Quite the collection of manuals on Jatonka's site. I've downloaded the bulk of them.
As bad as race cars, Harleys and women? Are these trucks really that much of an expense to keep running? Do they leak more oil than Harleys? Will this be the end of my 401K? Do I need to get a second job?
It's not purchased yet but hopefully soon. Am I in for more than I could ever imagine?

Not at all ! My Harley never leaked a drop ! And my M35A3 cost half what my Softail did ! My 401K is still intact, outgrew race cars, and a good job trumps a second job, in most cases !

Now, consider what the new hobby can do that the others can't !

And, being a bit different and off the beaten path is always a plus !

And lets not forget the awesome support and roughing-up you can get from this crew ! [thumbzup] rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks