• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vin Numbers on invoice

ARYankee

I've been trying to get more information here in Arkansas on registering MVs so I can make the lives of fellow MVers a wee bit easier when dealing with our revenue office. What I have found is that on our invoices from GL there really isn't a VIN on it. Now the state of Arkansas requires that the VIN be on the Bill of Sale or invoice. I've slid by probably because the clerks I have dealt with have no clue when dealing with MVs so I do some sweet talking and explaining. I have run into the question that the VIN isn't on there but that was where the sweet talikng and explaining came in. I'm sure other states require this as well. Is there some way of having that info on the invoice? I know when you fill out for the SF-97 you are combining the S/N along with the contract # to get it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks