• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WAITINGGGGGGGGG

I REALLY dislike how GP and the Government is taking SO long to "process" my EUC and release of the 3-HMMWV's I have purchased. Plus them holding onto over $25K in funds for them.

Now it's getting close to 4 months now since I've bought them, and I know nothing will get done with all the Holidays that are here.

I have seen lots of folks complain about how long it takes to receive your SF97 or titles or any kind of paperwork from GP - LIKE MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS (sometimes a year WTF). So Looks like it'll be a year for me to get the trucks and paperwork and everything done (hopefully less time).

I mean how hard is it to do the release for the EUC (which it went really fast for GP's side now waiting for TSC) and the paperwork?

Most likely I won't be buying anymore HMMWV's or vehicles that require the EUC stuff, just way to much of an hassle.

Sorry venting, and this sucks!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I REALLY dislike how GP and the Government is taking SO long to "process" my EUC and release of the 3-HMMWV's I have purchased. Plus them holding onto over $25K in funds for them.

Now it's getting close to 4 months now since I've bought them, and I know nothing will get done with all the Holidays that are here.

I have seen lots of folks complain about how long it takes to receive your SF97 or titles or any kind of paperwork from GP - LIKE MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS (sometimes a year WTF). So Looks like it'll be a year for me to get the trucks and paperwork and everything done (hopefully less time).

I mean how hard is it to do the release for the EUC (which it went really fast for GP's side now waiting for TSC) and the paperwork?

Most likely I won't be buying anymore HMMWV's or vehicles that require the EUC stuff, just way to much of an hassle.

Sorry venting, and this sucks!
Well only 1 type of truck sold at the moment from GP doesn't require an EUC and the rare occasion. Least those people spending 50 to 90k for those HETs don't have to wait.

It is just a process, when has the government been fast at anything it has ever done? You have known this since childhood.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure the problem is with the government. I had EUCs and SF97s repeatedly issued in a reasonable time frame when Government Liquidation had the contract. I'm thinking the problem may be with GP, not the gov.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no sympathy for any buyers….why may you ask?
simple, it’s been stated on every military vehicle web site and social media forum that the process takes
some time, especially if it’s your first time purchase, and that’s just for your EUC to clear.
The SF97 does NOT processing till AFTER your truck is picked up from site.
I get perhaps a call in the shop every other day asking me if the caller should buy private party or go the auction route to SAVE money…my answer is always the same, if you can’t stomach 12 mos and quite possibly longer, don’t bother, and even after this advice, the caller buys anyway and calls back months later complaining about the wait anyway.
I buy trucks every week or two, I’m current at over 90 days on many….yes, it’s frustrating, but the information is everywhere on the wait.

jrtoffroad

Gov may be a big part of the problem, but I don't think GP is without issue. I picked up my 1st HMMWV at the beginning of Sep and they still have not even submitted a SF97 request for my vehicle (as of last week when I called).

Based on what I've read, I expected my 2nd EUC to go much quicker. 2 months have now passed since my 2nd HMMWV purchase and no sign of an EUC approval yet. I'm not in a huge rush on this one, but it is still frustrating.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gov may be a big part of the problem, but I don't think GP is without issue. I picked up my 1st HMMWV at the beginning of Sep and they still have not even submitted a SF97 request for my vehicle (as of last week when I called).

Based on what I've read, I expected my 2nd EUC to go much quicker. 2 months have now passed since my 2nd HMMWV purchase and no sign of an EUC approval yet. I'm not in a huge rush on this one, but it is still frustrating.
But you forget that the Govt is still in crisis mode with Covid, offices are still having staffing issues.
There are no telecommuters at TSC…

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is an assessment made by a consulting company to streamline and automate many of the current tedious and outdated methods used to do your EUC….enjoy, once your done reading, you will realize the issue is not GP.
After a quick perusal of the PDF I'd say this sounds great.

" While the new policy is a positive change for JCP certifications, it will also dramatically increase the workload for the TSCAO. The three-person TSCAO on average completes 100 assessments per month. If the TSCAO does indeed add JCP assessments, it will result in approximately an additional 875 JCP requests per month, a total of near 1,000 assessments per month. This tenfold increase in workload is unsupportable by the current staffing of the TSCAO and the manual assessment process. "

But like anything they are trying to fix it will be mired in the usual governmental BS just like it hopes to fix.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks