• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WANTED center bearing for V100 drive shaft

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want ads are NOT allowed in the open forums. This has been discusses on a daily basis.

Last edited:
Guess my thread got deleted for the same thing. Rules must have changed at some point. Sorry all!!

On a venting side, it does seem that this rule could be modified for certain forums. On the extremely rare vehicle forums, it is quite unlikely that it would ever turn into some sort of gypsy bazaar as a) there aren't very many of these parts, and b) most people never check the "wanted" ads. Most of the poeple on here are the ones that would also have the parts, so I wish it allowed it to make it easier on all of our projects!!

That being said, I am glad you found one!

The V project is coming along nicely! We just got the radiator and shroud in. If anyone could give me the length of the two short control rods that go from the levers to the transmission I would really appreciate it. I will probably have to get those made.

Dave

wgtactical

On a venting side, it does seem that this rule could be modified for certain forums. On the extremely rare vehicle forums, it is quite unlikely that it would ever turn into some sort of gypsy bazaar as a) there aren't very many of these parts, and b) most people never check the "wanted" ads. Most of the poeple on here are the ones that would also have the parts, so I wish it allowed it to make it easier on all of our projects!!
I have to agree...I have lots of parts directly related to these vehicles that I have no intention of selling. However, if I've been following a project on here and see where someone is stuck and needs a part that I have to get moving again, I am a lot more likely to offer a helping hand. Furthermore, since I am not looking to sell the parts I have, you wont see them in the classifieds nor will I be searching the wanted ads trying to find someone to take them:wink:

If anyone could give me the length of the two short control rods that go from the levers to the transmission I would really appreciate it. I will probably have to get those made.

Dave
I think I saw these in a crate just a couple days ago...let me go dig them out and send them your way. It won't cost you anything, because they were not for sale in the first place :razz:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is not difficult to post your needs and be within the rules.

Post about your vehicle, and explain what your working on. You can express what your in need of. That's what we call a discussion. That's what the vehicle forums are for.

Do not title a thread with WANTED, unless it's a wanted ad in the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks