Wanted military vehicle have to trade mgb

roverchef

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Miles? Overall condition?
I have a 1967 Mule that has a been completely restored from the ground up. I was gonna put it up for auction soon if that's of any interest.

roverchef

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had m274 mule. Not only slow but it takes half acre to turn and mine had 4 wheel steer. You have anything else?
I have a MAN/VW 8.136 Winch truck that has been fully sorted and serviced with a new black custom canvas top to match the freshly painted dark marine blue with black undercarriage. Problem is it would take 5-6 of your MG's for me to break even in the trade. ;)

Mullaney

Supporting Vendor
I have a MAN/VW 8.136 Winch truck that has been fully sorted and serviced with a new black custom canvas top to match the freshly painted dark marine blue with black undercarriage. Problem is it would take 5-6 of your MG's for me to break even in the trade. ;)
That '67 Mule would be a nice "old guy" vehicle to put on a trailer behind one of my bigger trucks.
Believe it would be more fun than the MG (in my opinion).
Especially one that is already pumped up and ready to drive!

roverchef

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That '67 Mule would be a nice "old guy" vehicle to put on a trailer behind one of my bigger trucks.
Believe it would be more fun than the MG (in my opinion).
Especially one that is already pumped up and ready to drive!
The "El Burro" is actually really quick and tuned well. I got a lot ($$$) in it but I would take less if it went to a good home. PM me if your interested before I ask a lot and put it on one of these silly auction sites

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks