Wanted: TIM for Mk23 Oshkosh 7ton

dirtbikejake

Hey everyone,

Trying to get my 7 ton running that i got recently from govplanet. Need the TIM that mounts and plugs up over the engine against the firewall in the middle of the cab.
I know parts are super hard to come by on these trucks still. I'm wondering if anyone has this module from a parts truck. Mine looks like this from water damage.
TIM inner.pngTIM Pin.png

dirtbikejake

Yes, my truck runs fine (I'm assuming that's what you mean). The TIM however, boots up, gives "The TIM is functioning properly" message, but won't accept input. I've been told the module on the firewall is bad.
Yes. So my truck does not run and i have been thinking that it is this module.. for the longest.. It is not the fuel because i have good pressure and I had the ECM taken out and checked and its not throwing codes that the CAT dealership said would prevent it from idling or running.. just trying to figure out why this truck is not starting and running. ha ha i need to get a manual.

TacMac2012

Yes. So my truck does not run and i have been thinking that it is this module.. for the longest.. It is not the fuel because i have good pressure and I had the ECM taken out and checked and its not throwing codes that the CAT dealership said would prevent it from idling or running.. just trying to figure out why this truck is not starting and running. ha ha i need to get a manual.
Manuals for these trucks do not exist in civilian hands, so best of luck with that. Will it fire on ether? That doesn't mean much if it does, as it can fire on ether even if the ECM is bad/not functioning. I am not cat mechanic, but any mechanic familiar with the C12 should be able to plug up to it (with it in the truck) and see what's happening.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks