• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

War Wagon additional weapons (replicas)

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As part of my attempt to recreate a gun truck to pay tribute to the men and women who served in the Vietnam War, I’ve slowly been adding details to make it appear to be the real thing. My latest acquisitions are reminiscent of the gun trucker’s “ditch guns”. Throughout the various references, just about any type of weapon then available, was fair game. There’s many different suppliers out there that sell replica firearms. They also sell knives, swords and various accoutrements for reenactors. They’ve got stuff from as far back as the Revolutionary War right up to the 1980’s. I’ve found that Denix makes really accurate replicas.
My latest additions are a M3 “Grease Gun” and a M1928 “Thompson Machine Gun”, aka the “Tommy Gun.” Very realistic. I’ll make up a couple mounts and add them to the War Wagon. Pics:
1BB1FBF1-CF43-4084-96FD-94CDE226C809.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks