• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Way to tell members.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope I don't step on many toes but is there a secret way to tell if a member is a paying member?
I just saw the cute little tail light that lights up when a member is on line so was wondering if there was something like that for members that help out with the cheese.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope I don't step on many toes but is there a secret way to tell if a member is a paying member?
I just saw the cute little tail light that lights up when a member is on line so was wondering if there was something like that for members that help out with the cheese.
The 4 stars under your name below the little taillight , is for premium members.

Attachments

Last edited:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang...I never noticed that little taillight until you mentioned it.:papabear:
It's amber, it's actually a front marker light guys ;P

Another way to tell is that if the text below their username (which is called the "User Title", which for mine currently reads "Mamma's Boy", or pappbear's reads "GA Mafia Imperial 1SG") is only customizable by Premium (paying) members. Otherwise it just says some rank based upon your number of posts. Though this isn't a 100% reliable as it also requires the person to have customized it.

To change that User Title it is found in Settings -> Edit Profile -> "Custom User Title" field

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's amber, it's actually a front marker light guys ;P

Another way to tell is that if the text below their username (which is called the "User Title", which for mine currently reads "Mamma's Boy", or pappbear's reads "GA Mafia Imperial 1SG") is only customizable by Premium (paying) members. Otherwise it just says some rank based upon your number of posts. Though this isn't a 100% reliable as it also requires the person to have customized it.

To change that User Title it is found in Settings -> Edit Profile -> "Custom User Title" field

The 4 stars is a sure way to tell , only premium members have them .

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can be invisible too, you turn the light red.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In that situation, you just need to play the "gender neutral card".

Just act confused, roll your eyes, and slur your words a bit and wave your hands as you explain you are in "transition".

Sorry the invisible thing does not work in "public", just here on the site.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Tell them you "self identify as a girl" .
The "self-identifying" thingy does not always work. I was outside a bar the other night "relieving" myself when an LEO came by and stopped. He came up and said "That's public indecency" to which I replied..."No...I self identify as a firetruck and was putting out my cigarette".....to which he replied "Well, let's add littering to the list".

The Judge was even less impressed...or understanding...:papabear:

(Not a true story)

Last edited:

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok gents,
Where, how do you donate to the website? I dont see any links....
Ill wait a couple minutes, then Ill post my credit card number here for you to run.

IMG_3351.jpg

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For sure. Also don't post phone numbers or Email address on open forum. Top of the page were it says upgrade.

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im subscribed!!!!!

Cards not mine, Its my bosses. He left it on the counter.
( its how I finance most of my build)

(Its a joke card guys....lol)
In that case, let's check if somebody actually tries to use it illegally :recovry4x4:

Although after these replies that's not very likely. Unless a bot is capturing it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks