• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Welcome to the FAV forum!!!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the FAV forum, where we can discuss everything to do with the Chenowth built FAV, also all VW based DPV, LSV and ALSV and other VW based military vehicle posts are welcome and encouraged!

Please send me the information on your FAV so we can get it in the registry, if there is interest in the other platforms registries will be added.

I have been given the privilege of being one of the moderators for this forum, but that does not mean it is my forum, it belongs to every member of SS!!

One thing I ask is that we refer to the vehicles with their correct nomenclature, IMHO the FAV refers to the original vehicles delivered to Fort Lewis circa 1982, the rest are DPVs/LSVs/ALSVs and even some odd machines like the Navy target drones.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the forum!!!
Very nice, definitely one of the Nevada DOE machines that patrolled the Nuclear Test Site.
Please start a thread and give us more pictures and details!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks