• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What happened to all the WIKI's?

3dAngus

I might not be doing this right. I go to the WIKI page to find a deuce parts exchange for vendor parts like NAPA etc. on brakes, engine parts, tranny, etc and there are only 2 WIKI's there, one on MEP-002s and one on CUCV's.

We used to have more there. Am I missing something? (Get it? - missing something)
Ah Hem.....

3dAngus

So you're saying I should be looking for a sticky, not a WIKI.
I have to admit I'm not that familiar with either and used someone else's terminology for it.
So I found the WIKI's and it was not there like he said, now I can assume it is with all the sticky's.
How does one find a sticky?

3dAngus

Ahhh SO!

I never really looked at anything but today's post. Thanks.
Now I know a good reason to look up by Forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks