• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What happened to the Popcorn Smiley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to use the popcorn smiley in a post, but I discovered that it's gone. Where did it go?
:???:

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But is was comical and told the truth on how we feel when watching a discussion. It breaks up the sometimes heated debates.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was found to be offensive to all the angry carnivores, and will be replaced with snowflakes and rainbows ...

BenRoberts

Certified insane
OK first one banging head on wall promotes violence, BSN it. Second one promotes arson and violence. Third one makes fun of people with terets, ban it forth one is a lack of separation of church and state, ban it and lastly hitting one's own head is a complete lack of self esteem, ban it...........I'm so full of poo. :doghead:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
But is was comical and told the truth on how we feel when watching a discussion. It breaks up the sometimes heated debates.
Certainly. Until it's used in a non-comical manner. The best solution was to remove it due to circumstance.

tobyS

There you go gimp, derailing the thread with sexy women and gettin people in trouble! Your new photo is as hard to look at as our Presidents daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks