• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?!

mcmullag

Guess they need to make the banner near the top of the forum pages even larger....it states this like this, this size already.....

DO NOT POST ACTIVE OR UPCOMING AUCTION OR AD DETAILS
You will be BANNED for doing so.​

SD T16

What I think is weird is that I looked on ebay and have found NOTHING that could possibly be considered WW1 & WW2 5-Ton and Larger!?!?!?!

Another Ahab

jasonjc

It looks to be a mock .50cal M2 with a flash hider.

Those old COE are kind of cool looking , like the big brother to a K-19:p. I'd like to have one.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is it, Canvas

I found a 'What is it' today and couldn't see starting another 1 or 2 page whatzit thread. Usually the masters answer a what is it thread in the first reply so I'm just going to add this here, hope that's cool. Checked for a what is it thread in conversations and couldn't find one, yet!!

The first Canvas had some info on it so ran the data into the PC and only found manufacturer info and nothing G749 related. Appears too small for the deuce.

PB060601.jpgPB060598.jpg

http://www.ic.gc.ca/app/ccc/srch/nv...226&profile=cmpltPrfl&profileId=1381&app=sold

There's no current website so tried looking up the part numbers but haven't nailed it down yet.
It measure about 7' wide 5' ht. 2510-21-104.3925 8meb item 8

The next canvas is about 3x5 and has no data on it.

PB060603.jpgPB060604.jpg

They're not in bad shape so they'll be passed along. Appreciate any info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks