• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHAT is this?

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone recognize what exactly this is? I bought a load of Humvee parts and this 250 pound box came with it...Not humvee parts... here's a couple pics...On the box it says: MTVR AMK31 Non-Reductable Tractor Metal Kit (514656. It was made in 2015 and sat at SPAWAR Naval Warfare Systems Command in San Diego until I got it.

Attachments

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are parts for antennas, communication, dash controls, and 100 other things...lol

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Can anyone recognize what exactly this is? I bought a load of Humvee parts and this 250 pound box came with it...Not humvee parts... here's a couple pics...On the box it says: MTVR AMK31 Non-Reductable Tractor Metal Kit (514656. It was made in 2015 and sat at SPAWAR Naval Warfare Systems Command in San Diego until I got it.
Don't know for sure what the real purpose of the thing is, but there are TWO fuses @ 60 amps inside the case.
I don't think that I got a big bag of wires like that, but it is a really neat box...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks