• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What year did the 1078 see a single digit trans keypad?

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking to find out what was last year of 2 digit trans keypad and in the 1078 in mode engaged for on or off highway ? There seems to be a diference between 1078s and 1083s if im reading rite!

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats what i ran into last night a member on here sent me a picture of his dash of the 98 AO 1078 and data plate and all with the red trans display single digit and green backlit gauges with a A1 dash and info center they had just finished a motor swap last night and had the truck running but it has a manual throttle cable with return spring in the pictures ! Thanks for the info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks