• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's you favorite upgrade?

AceHigh

Favorite one was the remote brake reservoir. Ease of operation, improved safety, coolness factor. It only took a few times standing on my head looking into that dark hole with a flashlight before I had enough.

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Spin-on Fuel and Oil filter kits from Jatonka and the LED headlights, turnsignals, and brakelights. Next will be a snorkel, 395's and lockout hubs this summer.

mattgunguy

Personally, I'm really diggin the wolverine tech alternator kit, and the solargizer kit we put on her deuce this week. I'm thinking a brake fluid reservoir is need soon, and a snorkel. Just because they look cool to me.

This picture however has been my favorite upgrade so to speak. My wife putting the new alternator in yesterday :)

Attachments

welldigger

To me the spin on filters and delco alternater made my truck more civilized to maintain. My favorite upgrades, in order of top to bottom, would be 395s, a pair of a3 suspension seats, and a muffler. More to come but that's where I'm at now. The air o matic steering will probably be #2 when it gets installed.

peashooter

I really like the larger super singles.... The ride is wayyyy smoother, little faster, and turns are easier and tighter without all the extra tire scrub of the rear duallies. But for a more affordable upgrade I like the muffler and rain cap flapper on the exhaust.

rustystud

Personally, I'm really diggin the wolverine tech alternator kit, and the solargizer kit we put on her deuce this week. I'm thinking a brake fluid reservoir is need soon, and a snorkel. Just because they look cool to me.

This picture however has been my favorite upgrade so to speak. My wife putting the new alternator in yesterday :)
You are so lucky to have a wife that is into your hobby !!!

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Car seat and hearing protection are my favorite upgrade so far. [thumbzup] Convoy lights and the winch are my second favorites so far. 20140322_121833.jpg20140322_132113.jpg

HanksDeuce

Power steering followed by F550 disc brakes. Soon to be at the top of that list is Cummins 6BT + Allison 545 combo followed by Hydroboost brakes setup (then power steering and F550 brakes).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Biggie fries

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks