• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where does the rear wiring harness connect?

res0wc18

so i am thinking of buying one of these to fix my hacked up wiring Rear Wiring Harness For M35A2, 10896676

my question is where on the body does this connect around? Will it completly plug and play with my current harness?

My problem is that when the truck was bobbed the rear trailer wiring stuff was cut off and tossed, and i want to be able to tow my 105 trailer

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The harness shown in the link, connects right about at the cab to bed location, along the frame. It goes to the rear and completes the harness(fixes your problem).

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes

Barrman

The rear harness connects under the drivers seat on the frame rail. You will have to reach around the master cylinder, air lines and brake lines to get to it. The hardest part is undoing and redoing the clamps that hold the harness to the frame every 16" or so all the way back to the rear. I don't think a single one of them is located so you can sit on the ground and work right in front of your face. Wear clothes that like to lay on axles when doing this.

res0wc18

yikes the led lights are looking more and more beneficial everytime i consider them. Truck lite got back to me and said that their universal led trailer light kit is for 12v only!?