• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to purchase new HMMWV PCB EESS box plugs

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, Where can I order and purchase new HMMWV PCB/EESS box plugs.

Who makes them?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Purely spitballling but I would think they are amphenol connectors and maybe digi-key. Their numbering system I have not mastered as it is crazy with all the variants and options....

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Juan. I called them after you made your suggestions and I await their replies

papakb

Eriks has the engine connector here: https://www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com/coforhmprcob.html

These are all Amphenol connectors that should have an MS series part number. They're a PITA to look up in the -34P but by taking the NSN and searching it it will eventually get you where you need to be. I'll keep looking for the body connector because others will need it too.

Last edited:

papakb

The engine connector can be found by Ebay searching "24 11S connector". Search 22 23S for the body connector. All the prefix stuff is a description of the housing and shell. The connector itself is either size 22 or 24 and the pin configurations are 11S or 23S (socket). MS3106 are straight housings, MS3108 are the right angle housings.

The engine connector is an MS3106 24 11S

The body connector is an MS3106 22 23S

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks