• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which Lmtv A1 fuel Filters?

engele

Hi together,

im loocking for an lmtv A1 tm but found only the A0 one.

When i drove last Weekend with my 2004 m1078a1 he jerked/stuttered.
He has only 6500 Miles and like new. I changed the oil and oilfilter 3 years ago but not the fuel.

And now i need some numbers.
Is it correct that i need 2 fuel filters and one seperator? Or somerhing more for my fuel System?

thank you in advance

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know the numbers for the A1, but if you give your engine serial number to a CAT dealer, they can tell you the filters for it.

Guyfang

Staff member
If you tell me the type of truck and model number, We can direct you to the right Parts manual, for future reference. You need to post you town name. South Germany aint enough.

Oh, how about you bringing your truck to Bike and Music weekend in Geiselwind in Aug? I will buy the first round of beer!!

MFG, guyfang
Burgkunstadt

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks