• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which M101 Bed/Variant is this?

Katahdin

Anybody know what model trailer these beds belong to? Looks like a M101 variant, for generators maybe? Note the tracks on the bed floor, and the extra reinforcement in the front is throwing my identification off.

Edit: Looks like there's a step/standing spot behind the wheel well too.

Attachments

Last edited:

blybrook

That looks similar to my M105 trailer bed. I would suspect a M105 variant. Most likely an A1 or A2.

Things that throw me towards M105: Side stake pockets for rear / front side attachment, tie down hoops on front & rear, tailgate chain with clip & not a pin as on M101's and side gussets on the exterior of the trailer and not on the interior.

HTH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks