• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which outlet on PS Pump is the line to hydroboost?

3jacks

Putting some new hoses on and normally I mark the location of what comes off and where it comes from. This time I did not...paying the price now.

My PS pump:
power steering pump TM.JPG
9-232--280-2 section 8-25 shows (Line 8 in the diagram comes from Hydroboost). The diagrams don't have the return lines in the same place relative to the high pressure line. The line to the Cadillac value and the line to the hydroboost on my PS pump are both left of the high pressure line. One outlet is upper and one is lower. Is the lower outlet the hydroboost line?

power steering pump return line.JPG

3jacks

power steering parts.JPG
The parts TM has a better diagram. Hydroboost looks to be the lower line, closest to passenger side. 10 more minutes in the TM's and you eventually find what you are looking for...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks