• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

while cleaning the battery box I found ..

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hellcat SRT? Wish I could find one of those!
You would be buying an engine with a car wrapped around it, sold 1448 of them lately.

SRT

The Hellcat is also cheap because it's made cheaply. The only thing that isn't cheap is the supercharged V8 because that's the main selling point, and if it were to break down more than it all ready does, the few thousand people owning them wouldn't have them. Because Chrysler builds as they always have.

You could just buy the engine and put it into something for $18G and labor and 2K in more parts

crate engine

The most popular supercharged Challenger for the 2020 production run was the Hellcat Redeye Widebody, with 1,448 units while the standard-width, 717-horsepower Hellcat Challenger was second in line with 1,103 units produced.Jan 8, 2021

how many puppies

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks