• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

White 666 parts truck

near Durango colorado I found a White 666 that is for sale but the owner years ago mounted the doors from a diamond T and if I bought it I would need a cab and I,m sure other parts . so I,m looking to see what is out there for this truck . kenny

Wade heading west out of Durango on 160 turn left on wildcat canyon road it,s the first drive way you come to on the right . just past there house if you look up you can see a 1950,s m44 .I think it has a gas motor and some parts missing . what you can,t see is a GMC cckw with a water tank on it and a winch it was a fire truck from I think center colorado looks to be all there . also there is a military crain (michigan) and then the white it was almost dark when I stoped and I could not read the dash tags and I have no idea on what he thinks these trucks are worth kenny

yes I think so . this one has a full cab. the pictures I have seen show some trucks with soft tops . I paid the owner for the truck and when he has the truck to the road I will go get it . the truck came with 10.22 tires I was going to take 11.20 with me but the brake drums may be to big for the 20 inch wheels .dose any one know ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks