• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why doesn't my classified add showup in search?NEVER MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No wonder I haven't seen any interest---- I have posted my for sale classified add and searched M101 but it's not listed. So I search M101A2 and it's STILL NOT LISTED--- what gives? What happened? After adding pics and text and getting everything just right--- am I just wasting my time--- this is aggravating!

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know about your ad, but editing your signature should be easy.

Go to the directory line directly below the Steel Soldiers header and click on "User CP" (should be all the way over on the left).
Once there, look in the column "Control Panel" for a button that says "Edit Signature". Cli8ck on that.
Once there you will get a "Preview" box, and below that the "Edit" box. Make your changes in the edit box and hit 'save signature'.

If I can figure that out, you should be able to get there too! (I am a tech-tard). [thumbzup]

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks