• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wider rear tires than 14.00R20's for M929A2 dump truck?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sand trails?
Hello Ladoublet!

I believe you said you would be off-road only, but what are you doing with your truck, how much weight, and at what speeds are you hauling?UploadFile1649338365.986774.jpg
I was considering Sand trails at one point for extra flotation in farm fields, but we have a lot of steep hills, and field stone here, I decided not to risk a rollover by overloading a soft tire.

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I remember correctly your within the limits of Sand Trails at that weight, and speed, but if you’re looking for stability in the hills to prevent a rollover, they won’t help with their low air pressures, same rim width, and think they would puncture much easier. I was hoping maybe you were looking for more flotation in flat fields…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks