• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will scout II springs fit on an M37

brucetibbetts

I was wondering if anyone has tried putting putting Scout II springs on an M37? The reason I asked was that scout II springs and m37 springs appear to be the same width. I am looking to put a lift in my M37 and I know you can still get lift springs for a Scout II so I wasnt sure if I could make that work. I'm sure it's been looked at and probably wont work but worth a try asking the question.

nattieleather

You say they are the same width but are they the same length? Also I think that people who want to raise the front of the truck have just taken their spring packs and added a leaf in or had them rebuilt by a spring company and they added the additions leafs in. I'm would guess that if the scout II springs are the same length and width then there is no reason they wouldn't bolt in.

brucetibbetts

You say they are the same width but are they the same length? Also I think that people who want to raise the front of the truck have just taken their spring packs and added a leaf in or had them rebuilt by a spring company and they added the additions leafs in. I'm would guess that if the scout II springs are the same length and width then there is no reason they wouldn't bolt in.

That's what I dont know I guess if they are the same length. Not sure how to find that out. I know I can measure my springs but I dont know anyone with a scout II to measure theres

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would most likely be easier and have a better outcome if you removed the springs and took them to someplace near you that rebuilds them. The ride will be better, new bushings. If you put your location in with a city/state....like you are supposed to do....I could help you find that someplace. Also, keep in mind that if you lift it, drive angles and slip engagement will be affected.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks