• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will the Air Force ever get along with the Army?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will force them too. This is my 74 IH crew cab 4X4 with a Deuce drop side. Now just need to pick a color. No blue, No camo. what what what color do we paint her. I also have some 12x20 tires for her.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thought is if I did camo then the bed camo cover I have would look correct. Just don't know if the Air force will drop a 500 pounder on me for covering up there Blue.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I honestly think dark blue with yellow lettering on the side would be excellent for that truck. Something simple, like AIR FORCE and below it the inventory number. No hood markings, just on the door. Just like it is now, just paint the cargo bed the same color.

Last edited:

EwaMarine

Strata Blue....Not many vehicles here in Strata Blue. Plus she's actual USAF. Im a Marine...and we believe in tradition. Go for Strata Blue and pay homage to the cold war AF!!! They earned the respect maintaining all the comm, missiles, and aircraft....esp since she's a 74....

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How does that thing drive? My uncle has a Loadstar with the 9L and a 5x2 transmission setup. Its as loud as deuce inside and makes an M35 look fast...
The noise is nothing but only 60mph the way she is geared. I will gain something when I go from 10x20 to 12x20 tires I'm hopeing.