• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Windshield washer nozzle replacement

j_boucher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have an easy way to get to the center windshield nozzle seems mine was broken off and I need to replace it

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe if you pull the gauge panel. Haven't looked at accessibility for that. Hopefully you can get to it. Otherwise it's going to be a lot of disassembly.

j_boucher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I can see the broken piece in front but cant remove it because of the nut positioned to tighten it down . I wanted to at least just get the hose out where I could possible just put the hose through a rubber grommet .

j_boucher

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe if you pull the gauge panel. Haven't looked at accessibility for that. Hopefully you can get to it. Otherwise it's going to be a lot of disassembly.
Thought I had the hose but it ripped and the other piece fell , so I will pull it apart and see hope fully I can get rid of that connection and just use the two outer,I need to plug it up first so it doesn't rain washer fluid in the instrument panel area lol

Ronmar

I am thinking that access is more like accessing the wiper linkage. Since it is in the front skin, It is forward of the dash, heater and power panel assemblies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks