• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper Motor

mutt_r

I got some new wiper arms and wiper blades for my Goat. Unfortunately I cannot use and install them. The former owner installed civil wiper motors which I cannot identify. But they are not M561 related.

Does somebody know, where I can find a wiper motor for the driver and passenger side? NOS or used? I found one at TNJ in Dover, DE. But it is only for one side.

Thanks,
Richard

CombatJack

I am showing the part numbers being the same for both motors???? if you see something different, send my way and i will figure it out.

m38inmaine

Last edited:

frenchman

wiper motor

There are two types of wiper motors, handed and universal. Your TM may not be an updated version, the updated version shows both types. From what I have seen the handed motors use a push on only wiper arm and the universal type uses a push on held on with a nut. The TM also shows the two different arms.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?141472-Operation-quot-URGENT-RESTORATION-quot/page37

See post #368
hello
for n.o.s wiper motor for the goat check ebay item#173053828351 i think it is what you need also this seller has lot's of gama goat parts listed
check it out hope this help
frenchman

mutt_r

Hi frenchman,

Thank you very much. In the meantime I found a TM -34P dated December 1986 which shows only one wiper motor used on driver and passenger side. It shows exactly the same numbers from the ebay item's box (NSN 2401-01-133-7120). I will order two and I hope I am fine. I am just wondering about the cable shoe connectors. Not even mil style. :roll:

Regards,
Richard

And a happy New Year to all Goat herders. :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks