• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper Wash Control Wiring

Zadvark

Okay, I'm in the -20 schematic (Figure F-20) and am trying to figure out how this works. I'm replacing with wiper control switch in the steering column and am finding the plug is wired slightly different and am wondering if I need to duplicate what came out.

The first picture is the existing plug where washer solenoid and the park switch are jumped out between #94 and #97:
IMG_2139.JPG

The new plug retains the blue/lt. blue (#97) in the F position:
IMG_2141.JPG

I needed a new wiper motor so I did get a reman'd one and am really wondering if I should or need duplicate the jump shown in the first picture. Sorry in advance.

joshuak

Can't help with what you should do.

I can say that the wiring on my wiper control plug is connected as shown in the diagrams and works as intended.

2nd picture in this thread shows the plug coming from the column.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks