• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Worked the wrecker

BMS07

Yea Bobm he was very impressed. That was the first time he had seen the wrecker. He was very thankfull. Oh Yea! He wants a wrecker now! Thanks Brad

BMS07

I got the tires and wheels from a guy in marshfield,Wi. He sells tires and wheels on ebay. One hell of a nice guy. Thanks Brad

BMS07

I got the winter front in a kit i bought for the truck.It came with all the insulation panels that goes inside the cab and the winter front. Thanks Brad

5tonpuller

5ton

Every year before I put it away I put on my front cover too. Mine came with w winter kit. Heater, ducted work and all that stuff. Did not get the stuff for the canvas top tho. Had it out once in the winter it was like 10 out side. You where warm in the cab but you still had to have a coat on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks