• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working on the M-447C

kurtkds

So I've been checking out my new trailer today. So far I've got the furnace working again, the pump wasn't working properly. Got the electrical repaired including the blackout circuit. I also went through the drawers to see what goodies had been left inside.

So far I'm missing one stabilizer for the rear of the trailer. I also am missing most of the parts for the gantry crane, all i have is the I beam. There are a couple pieces that I'm not sure what they were used for.

I did download the TM for the M-447C but that doesn't seem to cover what would have gone with the workbench option.

Any ideas of what they are, to me it looks like the square brackets that have rubber on them (2 sets) could be used for supporting peg board or something like that. I do see that they bolt to the top of each workbench and to the ceiling.

Attachments

Last edited:

kurtkds

So I've been spending my spare time working on getting everything cleaned up on this trailer.
Here are some pictures of the progress.

The trailer has a new name, the "Man Cave" due to the addition of an electric heater, docking station for the laptop, stereo equipment and a Apartment sized refrigerator!:whistle:

I added a 40amp receptacle in the garage so that I can plug the trailer in while at the house, in addition I mounted a 15kw gas generator on the front deck of the trailer for power while in the field.

A majority of my welding and fabrication equipment along with an air compressor now reside on board to help with repairs in the field.:mrgreen:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks