• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WRECKER AIR VALVE 936a2

infidel got me

I have looked for a few hours trying to find this and came up empty handed. There is a valve after the cab that is called a pto control linkage valve? The truck is a 936a2 and I have checked all the vendors and have not found it. Is there another name for it? It throttles up the truck and locks the brake from what I have read. There is a leak /crack at one end of it and dumping air bigtime. Any help will be appreciated.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I think thats a later mod. My M936A2 does not have that I have to manually throttle up. There are other threads discussing the auto throttle up feature though. Sorry cant be more help.
Will

infidel got me

Its on a friends truck and I'm going on what he's telling me, so you are probably correct. My main concern is to stop the air leak but the locking of the brakes (while the pto is engaged is another concern) I do thank you for the reply.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M936 has that also, all of the A2's that I have seen did not have it. Sorry not much help with your problem.

infidel got me

M35,
I am going to say that that is it. Do you have a name for that sucker and where I could get one? I looked for a long while with a lot of vendors and came up empty.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think this is what you're looking for. Oshkosh Equipment has them.

NSN: 4820-00-808-6905
P/N: SP2346CM or 11640318

Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-55-07.jpg

Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-50-57.jpg

Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-50-44.jpg

infidel got me

Just for the record this valve is called POWER DIVIDER AIR VALVE and is used on m816 and m936 series wreckers. Cost is under $40 on a popular credit card maxing out site. THANKS AGAIN GUYS

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Subsribed; I think that valve is deactivated on my wrecker, got to go check the configuration.
JC

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He said that's the one! Thanks a boatload ---I owe you a cold one or twelve.
Ain't no thing man. Having dealt with so many of these parts as the other side of this hobby, I've basically got the -24P TMs memorized now. Just a matter of remembering where it is. The picture solved the puzzle. :mrgreen:

For future reference, the valve is referenced in TM -24P-1 / Work Package 183-2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks