WTB M200A1 near Oklahoma

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have $1000 in it, but the genny that was supposed to go on it is now in montana, so make me an offer

army_nurse

If you aren’t in any hurry to sell it I can do 800 after the rattlesnake festival in apache the weekend of April 15-18. I have a popcorn business and am sure I will have more cash flow then.

army_nurse

So as far as the popcorn business it started as a fund raiser in 2008. We popped kettle corn, caramel corn, and cheese corn for a fundraiser at church. It started with 113 bags. The next year it was 208. The year after that it was over 600. I started looking for a commercial popper, low and behold I found one on GL at Minot AFB. 185 dollars for the popper and 364 for shipping and we were off to the races. I later purchased a concessions trailer and low and behold Country Corn Popcorn was born. This past year I upgraded to the next to the largest commercial power available from Gold Medal. We have been in business for 12 years now and I very much enjoy it. One day it will be my full time. At this time I not set up to ship. That being said it's the next step. IMG_0569.JPGm IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0815.HEIC-1.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks