WTB M35/M809 dash

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Figures, I had a cab with everything I needed 3 months ago, but sold my old property and got in a scrapping mood. This is why I keep everything normally lol. Now it looks like my project needs that panel, the one that bolts in the front of the cab from door to door. Would be nice if it had the steering shaft holder and the map compartment, but beggers can't be choosers. Rusty or otherwise, I will consider it.

Anybody got one?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is what i have , you can have any or all of it for free, just pay actual shipping cost. Tim
Hey Tim!
Hard to pass up a deal like that. Can you see what shipping to 29074 might be? I would like the insert as well.

Thanks!
Adam

I see that flathead on the right, is it a 230? I'm trying to keep my eyes pealed for a 251 or 265 for my project.

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Figures, I had a cab with everything I needed 3 months ago, but sold my old property and got in a scrapping mood. This is why I keep everything normally lol. Now it looks like my project needs that panel, the one that bolts in the front of the cab from door to door. Would be nice if it had the steering shaft holder and the map compartment, but beggers can't be choosers. Rusty or otherwise, I will consider it.

Anybody got one?
Hi I might have one in an M35 that I'll have to see what shape it's in, what size is your GE center cab by the way, yepper how many people know what that is in your photo LOL. We have an 85 toner at one of the museums I work at X Navy, and a X army 65 toner

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi I might have one in an M35 that I'll have to see what shape it's in, what size is your GE center cab by the way, yepper how many people know what that is in your photo LOL. We have an 85 toner at one of the museums I work at X Navy, and a X army 65 toner
They are two 80 tonners I use on Shaw Air Force Base.

I found a dash that tguinn has.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks