WTB M920 and M870/M172

Pasperry

I’m looking for an M920 that’s had most of its issues sorted out. I also need a trailer to haul a dozer - would prefer a package deal and not in a hurry. Depending on where you’re at I’d either road trip it or have it shipped. I’m in SW MT.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I’m looking for an M920 that’s had most of its issues sorted out. I also need a trailer to haul a dozer - would prefer a package deal and not in a hurry. Depending on where you’re at I’d either road trip it or have it shipped. I’m in SW MT.
I've got a 920 but it's not cheap. $40,000 delivered.

55,000mi. Started with 2000mi in March of 2021. Big Cam 1 with HT4B turbo, pump work, 580+hp. 35lbs boost, EATON 13spd RTOO, dual PTOs. Air Conditioning, dual fuel tanks, air ride seat, 12v eaton voltage equalizer and 100amp 24v alternator upgrade, LED lights all around, 445 65 22.5 steer and pushers, 12R24.5 Goodyear G177 Drives. OSHKOSH 55000 series 2spd transfer case. Eyecon 360 light kit. New pusher air bags, new fuel and transfer case coolers. Dual 55,000lb winches with free spool on HET platform. Has all mechanical gauges. Independent Axle engagement system for front and rear.

Truck will do 1400mi in a day, it just did it for some FEMA runs. At 80mph at 120,000#. Tops out at 86mph. It normally runs 4 to 6 days straight without shutting off.

870 does not go with it. I know the location of a 172 that a member her had that passed away recently, I know it will be for sale.

Only things the truck needs is a headliner, cause I'm too lazy to make one, needs new speedo to match the 13 speed toner drive. But I use GPS speed anyway.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks