• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK: Hydraulic pressure on V100 circuit

wgtactical

Does anyone know what pressure the hydraulic circuit for power steering and the winch runs at on the V100? I'm trying to see if the pump mounted on the 2006 5.9 cummins will work for this.

TacticalTruck

I would guess it would be more of a volume issue for the winch. Some where here I've got the pump model
and we could find out the specs.
Jeff

wgtactical

I would guess it would be more of a volume issue for the winch. Some where here I've got the pump model
and we could find out the specs.
Jeff
Thanks Jeff. I'm not using the hydraulic winch on this one but I am curious what pressures/volumes are needed for the steering so I can see if I can match the capabilities of the pump with another pump, which hopefully will also match what I need to operate the F550 hydrobooster.

TacticalTruck

Where'd you find that? Sounds pretty low.
The original hydraulic pump for the winch motor was a HYDRECO,
model 1515812A8DL (12 gallons per minute at 2000 PSI). Since
that pump is obsolete, the apparent replacement is a VICKERS
V2020F1F7, S6PIIBCGZ0 F910 JT. Also a SPICERP-16-200A-2S2
(14,7 Gallons per minute at 2200PSI @1500 engine RPM).

wgtactical

Where'd you find that? Sounds pretty low.
The original hydraulic pump for the winch motor was a HYDRECO,
model 1515812A8DL (12 gallons per minute at 2000 PSI). Since
that pump is obsolete, the apparent replacement is a VICKERS
V2020F1F7, S6PIIBCGZ0 F910 JT. Also a SPICERP-16-200A-2S2
(14,7 Gallons per minute at 2200PSI @1500 engine RPM).
The winch is PTO pump driven and the steering has a belt driven pump. The steering gear info is from the service manual, p12 in the 'Tabulated Data' section

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks