• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK: Shocks for V100

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will 5 Ton shocks work, I think there are two length 5 ton shocks, 14 and 18" ones. I think the 14s are the one that should work, just wanted to confirm before I order 4.

Thanks
Jason

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
please find it for me when you have a chance, someone told me they were the same or that you could use 5 ton, one person even told me humvee shocks. lol Anyway, two are leaking fluid from the top and need to be replaced along with the other (might as well do them all at once.

would greatly appreciate the napa number.

plasmacutter

sorry I missed your thread Jason, your are right the shorter of the two 5 ton shocks are direct replacements for your truck,

I had just found 4 and have them to replace mine, if you have not found them yet I have a source

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks