• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

22.5 Rims on deuce

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol, I've never thought about the brakes. I guess I'll have to look at the forum for brakes. Anyway, I want the 22.5 to get better road stability. I don't want it to be bouncing around the freeway at just 55mph. And i really don't want some massive wide tires either.
you should be able to find 900x20 radials or 1000x20 radials with no problem , they will help considerably with the bounce.. 20" radials are still fairly common around here, especially on pre-1990's semitrailers which some also have all-season tread patterns

Last edited:

tobyS

Dave...there is now way for me to buy new rims at those prices. If I cannot find salvage, it simply would not work. I'll stick to the M35A3 wheels and put 395's all the way around or stick to tube rim for the back.

Last edited:

tobyS

Had person on FB that seemed to know, said the M105A3 wheel is 10" wide. Is this the same rim? As the tires they have are 10R22.5 and the tread appeared about even, I believed him. Is this the M105A3 wheel? edit. The link has one with ruler and it's width is about 7.5". It link does not mention the M105A3 trailer but it does list the M35A3. Is this the same rim?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks