• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M3 Scout Car

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This truck has been a favorite of mine since I was a volunteer at the Museum. I have had the pleasure of doing brakes...a few times...seems when things sit, stuff goes south! I was able to figure out the issue it had with the transition form idle to any throttle, had a gasket that was made that had no bleed hole cut in it. Re did the fuel system to incorporate a manual shut off for the electric fuel pump so we can run it out of gas fully so the NASTY Ca. gas stops the yellow mold. Made lights work and a mess of other stuff. I have seen this go to other locations, Vet events, the Regan Library, local Vet events at the L.A. County Park in Arcadia multiple times. In a week it goes to Universal Studios as a display sponsored by the U.S. Army for a couple of days. I will get it there Thursday sometime and it will come home on the following Sunday.M3 Scout.jpegscout.jpg