• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WVO Designs discount

Mr4btTahoe

Hey alls...

So I've been into WMO for over a decade at this point. In the last 8 months, I started doing videos on the subject on my YT channel. I test different filtration methods, blends, go over tank and system plumbing, etc.

I've also done some back to back comparisons of different centrifuges.

I currently run a WVODesigns direct driven 6k rpm centrifuge and after going back and forth a bit with WVO Designs (they had noticed the channel by this point), they decided to work with me a bit.

For the next 2 1/2 weeks, my channel has a 10% off discount code for anything from WVO Designs. This is a first for them (and me for that matter). Considering the prices on most centrifuges, that could be $100-300 in savings. They are allowing backorders on most things. If it doesn't allow it on the website, call them.

SO.. if you've been thinking about investing in a centrifuge... or need parts... want to upgrade your current unit... etc.. now would be a good time.

www.wvodesigns.com

Discount code : NotSoGrand Garage

And if you want to check out the channel... feel free. Just search for The NotSoGrand Garage.

Anyways... figured I'd throw it out there. I didn't even know SS had an alternative fuels section or I would have posted earlier.

-Chris