• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need new rubber ropes for bed cover

cessnatwin

My bed cover rubber tie downs are rotted out, where can you get more of this rubber/rope chord? Memphis or saturn don't have it! Or straps/tie ups on the canvas 2 are bad?

ida34

Eriks Surplus

They have it listed as $1 a foot and they say a deuce will require 60'. I would guess that includes the cab cover also. You can get a whole role from GMA covers but I don't know if it will be any better than the $60 price. There was a thread about a group buy a while ago but I do not recall what the outcome was. Try a search.

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete 3 color camo vinyl cargo cover that WAS brand new...I had it on the truck for three months and it has been stored inside since. $250...what I paid for it. Shipping is tough...it is folded up and fairly big. I can deliver for free to Aberdeen in May.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks