• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 and parts for sale

ETBaals

Hi
I have listed the truck many times with no real interest.
So this time i will list parts separate, if any interest please contact me.
All prices listed are asking prices feel free to make offers.
1. complete nos and new wiring harness, some parts are nos some are from when Jeff Smith was making them. asking $500.
2. gov rebuilt? transfer case in crate $250
3. complete winch assm, pto, drive shaft, winch, brkts etc, comes with nos handle cable $850.
4 M211 cargo bed descent shape, can be cut down for your CCKW. bed still on truck $300 for bed $500. for whole truck (no titile engine siezed)
5 1952 M211 runs good, needs body work, and brakes, tranny is a Memphis rebuild from the late 1990s.
I put a few thousand miles on this truck from around 1996 to2001
It has been sitiing since then. I have started it a few times and it still runs good, The trannny should have a new filter and fluid put in it. It was shifting fine when parked, but leaked tranny fluid from the torque converter gasket.
The truck has a case of the uglies, comes with replacment fenders, hood, grill running boards, doors, etc.
Does not have original fuel pump, i am running a external electric.
The truck is still 24 volts.
Asking $1500. clean NJ title
Plus lots of small spare that will come with it.
Make me on offer on everything, I bought the harness for the running truck and the parts truck for the winch. Just never seem to find the time, too many other projects.
Trucks and parts located in Southern New Jersey about 15 miles south east of Philidelphia.
Ernie 856 986 5091

ETBaals

M211

Hi
I plan on going to the MVPA national in Indiana in Aug, about as close as I will get to Mich.
If you are going to the national I could bring it with me.

The parts truck is missing the following, starter, gen, reg, manifolds,
Has complete body in so so shape, has cab top bows. bed has side racks, the wood on the racks is bad.

ERnie

joec

Hi
I have listed the truck many times with no real interest.
So this time i will list parts separate, if any interest please contact me.
All prices listed are asking prices feel free to make offers.
1. complete nos and new wiring harness, some parts are nos some are from when Jeff Smith was making them. asking $500.
2. gov rebuilt? transfer case in crate $250
3. complete winch assm, pto, drive shaft, winch, brkts etc, comes with nos handle cable $850.
4 M211 cargo bed descent shape, can be cut down for your CCKW. bed still on truck $300 for bed $500. for whole truck (no titile engine siezed)
5 1952 M211 runs good, needs body work, and brakes, tranny is a Memphis rebuild from the late 1990s.
I put a few thousand miles on this truck from around 1996 to2001
It has been sitiing since then. I have started it a few times and it still runs good, The trannny should have a new filter and fluid put in it. It was shifting fine when parked, but leaked tranny fluid from the torque converter gasket.
The truck has a case of the uglies, comes with replacment fenders, hood, grill running boards, doors, etc.
Does not have original fuel pump, i am running a external electric.
The truck is still 24 volts.
Asking $1500. clean NJ title
Plus lots of small spare that will come with it.
Make me on offer on everything, I bought the harness for the running truck and the parts truck for the winch. Just never seem to find the time, too many other projects.
Trucks and parts located in Southern New Jersey about 15 miles south east of Philidelphia.
Ernie 856 986 5091

Guys this is a deal .....lots of parts. And I have heard the truck run. I know Ernie great guy....Jump on it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Mike_Pop

Ernie,

I've got a buddy who I am storing some M211 stuff for at my home in Nevada. I've emailed him to see what he needs. Can you email me some pictures and if anything is worth looking at, I will come down.

I wish I knew you were selling this stuff last week. I was in Blackwood.

Does the bed have wheel wells and narrower than an M35 bed? I need one for my M35 with singles.

Mike Pop

ETBaals

blackwood

Hi Mike
You were in my town and did not visit:twisted:

The best items are the winch and the wiring harness.
The extra sheet metal i would like to sell with the truck.
If you get near me again, give me a call
856 986 5091

Thanks
Ernie

TracTracTor

HI I need a rear shackle and two front shackles for my 221 also need the pentile hitch to make my truck complete. I'm also looking for a hard top and a PTO. I can get a winch but I don't have a way to power it. Let me know what you let go. And thanks

ETBaals

m211

Hi
The parts truck does have a pintle hook, I will see how bad to get off.

There is an extra airpack, but it looks pretty grungy, I doubt if it would work without a rebuild.
Ernie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks