• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alternative source for M35 dataplates

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Long story made short, my Deuce is getting new paint this spring and I would like to have all new dataplates for it.

I have been unable to make any kind of contact with www.mvdataplates.com , I have left voicemails, e-mails and private messages for them with no response.

I had been told Rapco had dataplates, but all they have is the serial # plate.

I want everything! :D

So does anyone have any suggestions?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't have any problems getting ahold of MVDataplates on the phone. I left a message, and got a call back the next day. I've heard some people never being called back, not sure why.

I'd try it again.

devilman96

I've been trying to get in touch with MVDP for about 11 months now with periodic emails, PM's, phone calls, even follow up posts on SS... I've give up! If I could ever amass a full set of them I'd start producing the darn things myself!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I finally got in touch with Rod, sent him a bunch of emails and he sent me an email with his cell phone #. I called him and got the order placed. He had everything in stock other than the transmission shift plate, which Saturn had. I thought he reproduced most everything he sells, but he actually (for M35's at least) sells surplus tags, only one of the Deuce plates is his own repro.

Here's my goodies:

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are some nice data plates. From what I understand, he and his partner DO make their own plates, but his partner went through a big divorce recently or something like that, and ran out of $$$, which is needed to make the new plates. So for now, the plates he has, is all he will have for a little while....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks