• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 Contact Truck Wanted

m38inmaine

Just posted an ad in the classifieds looking for a M1031 maint truck, prefer older body style, either with or without equipment fine, must be green or camo no desert or civvy re-paints. If anyone has a lead on one I would appreciate the info, PM or call. Must be East coast, it's a long way up here in Maine! Thanks.

207-271-0078

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with Ricky O'day on thist list. I believe he has a nice truck that is reasonably priced in PA.

m38inmaine

I bid on the Lejeune truck, when it went over 5k I stopped bidding.

Thanks Bruce, found his contact info.

Last edited:

m38inmaine

The GSA trucks in GA look pretty well used, if closer they would be good projects, I think the freight would be too much, thanks for the tip though.

m38inmaine

I am going to hold out for a green or camo one, don't care for the tan and don't enjoy painting/body work much. If I were closer they would make great parts trucks. Still looking, thanks for the great info.

Stonepicker1

I am going to hold out for a green or camo one, don't care for the tan and don't enjoy painting/body work much. If I were closer they would make great parts trucks. Still looking, thanks for the great info.
I wouldn't worry about the paint color. If it starts, runs, body good and the generator(gas or PTO) works. Thats the main thing.
So what Im saying is that I would take a fully runing "TAN" contack truck than a "CAMO" big GM tool box on wheels anytime.

m38inmaine

Yes I actually talked with him before the ad was posted. Holding out for a little better overall condition. I appreciate the post, thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks