• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Annual TX MV Rally

dr_kaiser

Along the same lines, I located another one outside of Anderson. I remember driving down FM 1774 a year or so ago, and spotted a tank. Well, I drove by there today on my way back from Houston, and it actually had a sign up. Looks like they have a place to stay as well.

www.andersonmilitarymuseum.com
The website is no longer working and some people I know who ride their motorcycles down that road said they saw a "For Sale" sign in front about 3 weeks ago. I wonder if they're liquidating their stuff?

bambambam22

I am in the same position. There is just no way can I make it. For the first time in a couple of years we are very busy in our work and I have to work as much as I can to catch up. I will also be glad to pay my part. I want to be sure this happens next year and I am glad to pay my part to preserve this rally.