• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 07!! REMEMBERED

lstmate

I was wondering is it possible to not have to do the mudding thing? I just got a 1947 Willys jeep (civilian model, sorry)and was thinking about coming this year but am not into major mudding, just want a nice pieceful drive.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! That would be exciting - between Stretch's CJ2A, my CJ3A, lstmate's 2A, and I remember someone was there last year with an M38, we could have a little flatfender convention there at Haspin! Flatfenders are FUN!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, after last year, I doubt Stretch's will be back for a while. I think he was using a quart of oil every half hour. That poor truck is/was BEAT! I think you are remembering Stan's jeep, he had a nice deuce too.

oilcan

That little '38 hit most of the trails with us and seemed to get back to camp without a speck of dirt. Kinda like one of those guys that can keep a white shirt clean on a pig farm...

It sure would be nice to have my '2A going by the next run, but it's gonna be a handfull. And I have to do something with the 715 before I get too deep into the flattie.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Man I grew up in Indiana mud and washed it off in like manner floating down the river after jumpin off of the bridge. That looks like such a great outing and far more Steel Soldier like than Aberdeen. These trucks just arent ment to be parked. Keep the photos coming I sure hope to attend one someday.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since I didn't go last year, all I can do is post some 2005 and 2006 pics :) I swear I'm going to make it there in something this year!

Attachments